While going through my feeds, I ran across the 7 Link Challenge. I thought what a great opportunity to press the rewind button and see how far this blog has come.
- Your first post – Welcome to Mama’s Keeper – Staightforward
- A post you enjoyed writing the most – Where the Census Led Me. With a family reunion in a few weeks I could not help but start to research the family history.
- A post which had a great discussion – Its never too late to deal with the clutter
- A post on someone else’s blog that you wish you’d written – What Happens when we are sick? As caregivers we are focused on taking care of everything, but what happens when we need help?
- A post with a title that you are proud of – Three way Calling is a Timesaver
- A post that you wish more people had read – When you have to say “no” to an elder. I wish I had more advice as to what to do when the situation arises.
- Your most visited post ever – The Stimulus Payment…and being elderly.