A Generation Xer's caregiving journey

Cell phone company will not issue replacement refund check

I’d called T-Mobile, the cell phone company today to request a replacement check. I had to cancel my Mom’s cell phone service due to her passing a few months back. I could not cash it because I didn’t have her death certificate to go to the courts to get the administrator papers. All the Account Representative said was that there is nothing that can be done since the account is closed. I am therefore taking this to the Better Business Bureau.

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.